Introducing the latest styles from the Legacy Collection. Give your customers the jewelry of their dreams.
“Passion, love and thought are key ingredients of every piece”
At the corner of lots of smiles and happiness you will find creations that are wearable every day. We continue the adage that the jewelry business is “the happiness business”. The legacy before us instilled many inspirational thoughts which have stuck with us. Jewelry is powerful, unique, and extremely personal.
Your jewelry says a lot about you. It speaks to the world before you do. Whether it is full of sparkle or subtle and quaint it is your trademark. Jewelry can make something boring incredible. It speaks and doesn’t say a word. It is a decoration of you and the styles are limitless with the Legacy and Luca collections.
Every piece of jewelry has a story…what is yours?
Welcome to our little piece of the world where jewelry can bring happiness!
The best piece of jewelry you can wear is your smile but sometimes a smile needs backup.
Why Legacy Jewelry?
When your customers are shopping for jewelry, they want the very best quality they can find. Give them the quality they deserve by ordering jewelry from Legacy. Our clients choose us because:
- We have over 44 years’ experience in the industry
- Versatility: Easy to wear from daytime to night
- Style: perfectly styled for every aspect of your life
- Fit: the comfort of Legacy is second to none. Our promise is that since the bangle is made oval in shape (like our wrists) it will be the perfect fit and will become your favorite piece
- Staple: Our bangles will become a staple of your jewelry wardrobe. Your go to piece because of style, comfort and durability
- Product Guarantee: We stand behind our product with a manufacturer’s warranty
- Service: You will receive service that is unparalleled in the industry from our representatives
You and your customers will love our collections
Jewelers for Children was founded in 1999 by the U.S. jewelry industry with the mission of helping children in need. Since its inception, JFC has donated more than $58 million to program benefitting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children’s Research.